top of page

Apply Now


Please form to serve as a driver for Crown Freight. We are constantly expanding our regional and national service.

We Pay up to 75 cents a mile to Company Driver to Run US Long Haul



Owner Operator / Driver Applicants must have these documents when applying:

  • Class "A" driver license 

  • Current DMV print out (no more than 30 days old)

  • Clear Background

  • Social Security Card

  • Current Registration of Truck (Owner Operator)

  • Past 3-year Experience Letter


Minimum of 3 years reference checks, 7 years if driving for a total of 10 years driving experience in types of equipment your applying for.

The following information on past employment:

  • Company Name

  • Address

  • Phone Number

  • Social Security Card

  • Dates of Employment

If you have your own insurance, please bring in your insurance certificate. If you don't have insurance, American Freightways offers insurance to applicant's with a clean driving record.

If you have any questions, please Contact Us.

bottom of page